Republic Services customers receive one free bulk service per household per year, a $50 value. Additional bulk pick-ups can be ordered at any time throughout the year as needed.
Requirements for bulk pick-up include:
- Place items at least 5 feet from any fixed object such as utility poles, cable boxes, mailboxes, etc.
- Neatly bag, stack, or tie items.
- Items should not exceed six cubic yards (six feet high by six feet wide by four feet deeps)
Acceptable items for bulk pick-up:
- Items too large for your waste container
- Some appliances (remove Freon and doors)
- Vegetation and branches (tie with wire or heavy twine, bundled no larger than 24 inches in diameter)
- Small amounts of leaves or grass clippings should be bagged, tied, and placed in the regular waste container
Unacceptable items for bulk pick-up:
- Household hazardous waste such as paint or chemicals
- Loose grass, leaves, weeds, twigs or hedge clippings that are not bagged
- Bricks, concrete, dirt, rocks, tile, asphalt, roofing, or other similar items
- Construction materials in excess of 25 pounds and longer than 4 feet
- Construction materials generated by a contractor
- Metal, rebar and fence posts
- Tires, rims, car batteries, and auto parts
- Glass such as windows, shower doors, patio doors and mirrors
Republic Services will also host an electronics recycling event in April and a household waste event in November.
For more information, call 602-237-2078.
To find out when your bulk pick-up is scheduled, please find your zone on the map below.
- 1- March 4
- 2- March 11
- 3- March 18
- 4- March 25
- 5- April 1
- 6- April 8
- 7- April 15
- 8- April 22
- 9- April 29