Jake Stowell and the crew at 5 Guys Construction are dedicated to taking the worry out of keeping a “good roof over your head.” From their innovative OVERHEAD CARE CLUB maintenance program to their consumer-centered “Happy Neighbor” and “No Blame Game Guarantees,” 5 Guys construction brings two generations of superior craftsmanship and integrity to the roofing experience.
“Most people don’t think much about their roof until they have a leak or storm damage, and unlike a plumber or handyman, seldom have a roofing company on speed dial,” says Jake. ” Consumers dread the cost to replace a roof, and generally have no experience selecting the most cost effective roof for their needs. Over more than 20 years providing commercial, residential and emergency roofing services, our company has developed expertise in dozens of new roofing-related products. We have made consumer education and satisfaction a key differentiator for our business model.”
Because the replacement of an asphalt-shingle roof in Arizona can cost between $5,000- $15,000, the weathered condition of an older roof can be a sale-killer for a home buyer. “If a new roof is necessary, our warranties extend to the new homeowner, enhancing the resale value of a home. But we can often provide maintenance that prolongs the life of an existing roof, an option not offered by many firms in the Valley.
When homeowners contact 5 Guys Construction for a roof issue, they will meet with highly trained roofing professionals who will:
- Review the stability of 5 Guys Construction, including certification, bonding and insurance
- Overview value of training programs for all 5 Guys craftsmen (100 hours per year)
- Inspect and evaluate roof components, including attic, vents, soffits and skylights
- Review homeowner’s insurance coverage options, if applicable
- Discuss the homeowner’s goals for length of stay/upgrades in the home
- Introduce roofing options, with advantages/strengths of each product
- Explore the homeowner budget limitations and/or financing options
After discussion and review, the homeowner will receive three written options for consideration and a written contract before work commences. “A good roof can last decades, and our goal at 5 Guys Construction is to build both quality roofs and customer relationships that stand the test of time.”