Dori Wittrig and the Sonoran Home Team have all the bases covered to make your transaction smooth and seamless. After all, moving is traumatic enough, without extra drama from your Realtor. Expect great service when it comes to:
- Market Valuation: Dori Wittrig is recognized as the area’s foremost expert in market valuation and analysis. Her reports are sought after by area media publications, developers and clients. She utilizes tools other agents don’t even know exist! Check out www.HomesInFountainHills.com/MarketReport for a sense of her grasp on the local market!
- Staging: From lightly rearranging items in your home to make it more “camera friendly” to providing complete staging from our warehouse of quality furnishings, art and accessories, our Professional Stager is at your disposal—at no cost to you!
- Positioning Your Home: The future buyer of your home has a personality, just as your home does. Sonoran Home Team helps develop that personality for marketing purposes, targeting the right individual who will love and appreciate your home.
- Photography & Videography: Photographic techniques have advanced light years just recently. And, videography now encompasses drone technology, along with our signature on-camera narration and videography. The result is targeted messages for not only MLS distribution, but also Zillow and social media…like Facebook!
- Brochures & Copywriting: Professionally designed and ALWAYS in color, our professional brochures are ready on the first day your home goes live.
“Sneak Peek” & Regular Marketing: Your biggest “Sonoran Lifestyle” asset can be found at www.HomesInFountainHIlls.com/Guides. Here, you’ll see the area’s best target marketing to sell your listing in the “Sonoran Lifestyle Magazine.”
Pre-marketing promotion is also very popular among eager buyers in today’s market. Our “Sneak Peek” catches them before your home goes to MLS, creating urgency and early interest. Later, appropriate advertising venues are chosen based on your property’s uniqueness.
- Negotiation, Inspection & Repair Management. Once there’s an interested buyer, you want the BEST team on your side to negotiate and manage the most difficult part of the entire process: The Home Inspection. Our team jumps in to provide you with estimates from qualified vendors so that you are making an informed decision in your response to the Buyer’s Request. It’s a fast paced event! The Sonoran Home Team has a proven track record and hundreds of satisfied clients who appreciate our quick response.
Each member of the Home Team plays a vital role in the process, in a pleasant, proactive and helpful manner rarely seen in the industry. It’s no wonder they’re one of the Fountain Hills area’s top producing teams, with over $118 million in sales….in the last 10 years alone!