Sunday, October 13 from Noon to 4:00PM
This gorgeous Shadow Canyon home is the ultimate foodie dream home. Designed to entertain family and friends, the custom design gives seamless views to the McDowell Sonoran Preserve.
Every living space in this contemporary Southwest home speaks to its ability to entertain.
- A 28-foot circular living room with a 3-way gas fireplace
- 300 gallon salt water fish tank
- Dining room with seamless windows to Four Peaks
- 2,000-bottle wine cellar and 2 full bars
- 44 sq. ft. granite kitchen island
- Viking 4-burner gas cooktop with double griddle, double Dacor ovens, and a warming drawer
- 100 sq. ft. pantry
The gourmet adventure continues in the backyard with a wood-burning pizza oven, Viking Pro wok burner and grilling center. All of this is surrounded by a saltwater pool & spa with 3 water features.
CLICK HERE for more information.